Take a nandroid backup from the custom recovery before flashing the ROM. Huawei https://w88th2.com/vn/step-by-step-guide-how-to-downgrade-samsung-tv users simply need to download stock firmware .zip files and flash it through TWRP custom Recovery. Previously, we have also shared a tutorial to flash stock firmware on any Huawei smartphone or tablet using the Card Update method. Since the phone’s release, the progress in the developer community took some refreshing turns with support for TWRP recovery and root. However, customization is not everybody’s cup of tea and many realize it later on. Or, it might just be the case that you have to sell your device, and you need to have the stock firmware installed. So, whatever may be the case, the steps in this guide will allow you to restore HTC U11 to factory firmware.
- To operate computers, it needs some required system software called Operating System.
- In this case, a NANDroid backup allows you to virtually clone your entire system and restore it precisely how you left it, and all app data is included.
- If you want to protect your Android device’s data, you can back up your system image to your PC.
- If your Nandroid backup is more than a day or two old, you might want to keep it for emergencies only.
- The rest of the flashing process, as laid down below is practically the same.
If you used a non-rooted ROM and want to get back fully to stock, all you need to do now is re-lock the bootloader. A Nandroid backup is a full system backup created in the recovery. You should create one every time you flash a new ROM or install any kind of mod. It’s the first tool you should use if you ever need to unbrick your phone. The quickest way to revert your phone back to its stock ROM is to restore your Nandroid backup.
This command is handy for a custom ROM developer to push and install any installation zip file directly on a device. With this guide, you can easily Download Nothing Phone 1 Stock ROM and Boot Image. We will update this article as soon as new firmware and boot images are available.
Built on top of Google’s AOSP code and adding their own custom code to it, LineageOS works as a standalone ROM as well as the source code for many other custom ROMs out there. It has the most extensive developer team under its name and officially supports over 190 devices. The ROM includes basic but useful features that include but are not limited to customizing the status bar, changing the overall theme, editing the navbar, and much more. The main reason why people prefer custom ROMs is that almost every company drops support for their devices after 2-3 years of their launch. A custom ROM, on the other hand, helps keep your device alive and updated with the latest version of Android. Another reason why people seek custom ROMs is because of the extra features they offer. They also reduce bloatware that comes as a part of many manufacturer skins.
- When it comes to MediaTek devices, the stock ROM contains a “Scatter File“.
- This command is useful for making a copy of your device’s current system image, which can be restored if needed.
- Now you have successfully installed Stock ROM from Recovery.
- I have personally tried this app to backup my device SMS and Calls logs.
Tell me where to find it, or tell me how to how to install the official stock rom by using TWRP. Recovery is a kind of action to install third-party ROMs or firmware on Android device. The fact is that a lot of people want to replace the stock ROM and customize it by themselves.