It’s hard to guarantee « 100% safeness » with this kind of operations, but I designed it to be the most safe as I can get. The chance of getting your device bricked is very little. So before moving to the process make a backup and try saving all the existing data. This page is containing the official link to download XIAOMI Firmware Stock ROM or flash file.
- That includes not only the release date software, but also any subsequent updates to the kernel.
- Xiaomi Redmi 7A EU ROM helps you to re-install OS on your Xiaomi device.
- The folder contained required XIAOMI REDMI 7A, Flashing Tool and compatible USB Driver as require.
- Fastboot ROM for India (IN) Redmi 7A is Stable release and needed to flashed under the Fastboot mode of your Redmi 7A (pine) device.
- While preserving the power in MIUI, you can customize the display.
XiaoMiTool will try to unbrick your device with the best procedure available. It will use both fastboot and the stock recovery to flash a stock rom, wiping the data partition.
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. I tried using « Franseco Yates – XiaomiTool-V2 » in which I chose the hardbricked option and proceeded. Although, I have my phone number & Email, it wouldn’t send me the code on my phone number.
- Although, I have my phone number & Email, it wouldn’t send me the code on my phone number.
- Follow these steps to flash stock firmware with recovery mode.
- Content of this page is based on informations from github and LineageOS Wiki, under CC BY-SA 3.0 licence.
Since you used the ‘clean all’ or ‘save user data’ option, the bootloader is not locked and the error is shown. This is a problem with the tool itself and is nothing to be worried about since the verification takes place after the flash is fully complete stock ROM.